- Spawn crafter - the table used to make Spawn Eggs. First, craft a blueprint of the table like is shown in the recipe section below. Take the blueprint to the Cleric, hold it in your hands while Sneaking and press the "Trade secretly" button.
- Remnant dagger - an item used to mark mobs you're going to harvest.
- Remnant harvester - an item used to collect souls from marked mobs. Aim your crosshair - a little off mob when using a harvester.
- Remnant orbs - souls gathered from mobs, put them inside the egg using a Spawn Crafter to make a Spawning Egg.
Put a Chicken's egg on the table and then use a Remnant orb on it.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply