- Green Chocobo - can be found in Jungle biome, very powerful.
- White and Yellow - can be found in Plaine & Cold, the ones that easiest to tame.
- Red - can be found in Mesa Biome. Jumps very high, adds fire resistance to the owner.
- Blue - can be found in Ocean biome. Can walk on water like Jesus.
- Mog - a greedy little creature that sells the items you need to tame Chocobo.
- Craft a delicious Soup: Green - grants speed for 15 seconds. Red - grants fire resistance for 15 seconds. White - grants the ability to see at night for 64 seconds. Yellow - slows your falling for 15 seconds. Blue - grants you the ability to breathe underwater for 128 seconds. Curry - grants the regeneration effect for 4.5 seconds.
How to tame Chocobo
- To tame a Chocobo, you'll need to acquire a special item called Gysahl.
- The only source of that fruit is a Mog Vendor - a creature that looks like a pig with wings. Different Mogs sell different sets of items.
- There are four types of Gysahl - one on each type of Chocobo.
- To buy something from the Mog, you will require a currency called Gil.
- Gil can be obtained either by killing mobs or by exchanging Emeralds into Gil.
- To get the best Gysahl possible, you will need to invest in raising a level of trade.
- And last but not least, use Gysahl to feed wild Chocobo and then put a saddle on it. You can buy a saddle from the same good old Mog.
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental Gameplay"