- Villager Guards - defenders of the village can be transformed into a Swordsman if you give them a sword, an Archer if you give them a bow or Mage if you give them a Totem of Undying.
- Goblins - frightened of villagers and players, they are attracted to crops, attacking if hobgoblins are near.
- Mimic - looks like a chest, can be found in dungeons, drops good loot.
- Hagbat - a mix of villager and bat, hostile to the player.
- Nymph - a weird creature that lives near rivers, a hostile mob that looks like a woman with a mouth between her legs.
- Giant - he's big and angry, and will try to kill you.
- Werewolf - a villager that turns into a wolf by night.
- Cockatrices - a big vicious rooster that lives in deserts.
- Necromancers - an overlord of the dead, a summoner.
- Minotaurs - a mythological creature with a bull's head and big ax.
- Troll - hate goblins.
- Giant Spider - can be tamed using rotten flesh, you need to put on him a saddle first
- Kobold - can be tamed using golden nuggets, a big ore lover can mine ore.
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply