TreeLogger mod for Minecraft PE 1.0.2
TreeLogger mod for Minecraft PE 1.0.2 allows you to chop trees in the lightning speed, by destroying bottom block - you will destroy the whole tree. This is not an addon, so iOS users wont be able to install it, because there is no BlockLauncher for it yet. There is some kind of a bug in this mod, when leaves of the couple of trees attached to each other, the mod behave as if it's been one tree and destroys leaves from all trees at once - don't know if there is a way to fix it.
You can destroy the whole tree with bare hands and collect a big amount of wood in a few minutes.
How to install mod:
- Download and install BlockLauncher PRO
- Download and unzip archive to your device (you must get .js or .modpkg file)
- Open BlockLauncher, go to Manage ModPE scripts - Import - Local Storage
- Go to Download folder and select mod that you want to install
- If mod has a texture pack, you must install it before script