Credits: The Big Onion Institute
The difference between a fort cannon and field cannon is mobility. Fort cannon has smaller wheels because it's pretty much stationary all the time. Field cannon has two pairs of big wheels that'll help you tug it around the battlefield on a leash.
- Cannon Ball is just a regular shot you expect to do on a cannon.
- Explosive Shell makes a big boom on target, dealing splash damage.
- Chain Shot is two connected balls that deal damage in a slightly bigger radius than a normal ball.
- Canister Shot bursts with a dozen of smaller balls covering with damage a bigger area.
- Heated Shot ignites the area on hit.
- Rocket Shot is a type of explosive shot made with the use of fireworks.
- Wither Shot causes an area of effect damage.
A Siege workshop is where you buy cannons and ammunition for them.
Activate Experimental game features.