Credits: Lord Raiyon
What do totems do:
- Axolotl Totem - summoning Axolotls.
- Blaze Totem - sets the ground on fire.
- Creeper Totem - creates a powerful explosion.
- Feather Totem - levitates you in the air.
- Ghast Totem - shoots a fireball.
- Iron Golem Totem - grants defensive status effects.
- Phantom Totem - summons a couple of Phantoms.
- Slime Totem - knockbacks enemies around you.
- Spider Totem - creates a cobweb trap.
- Rabbit Totem - gives you a jump boost.
- and more...
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings