Credits: Zacek el Serpentín
Lucky Trader is a cute-looking girl who sells lucky blocks. She is roaming around the world, meaning you can meet her anywhere.
What's inside lucky blocks:
- Lucky Boss - a very rare enemy that has high health and damage. If you manage to defeat it, you will be rewarded generously.
- Lucky Alien - a small group of enemies that drop random rewards.
- Zombie Giant - a beefier version of the regular zombie.
- Many negative and positive effects can be applied to the player.
- Traps are a thing too in this addon, mostly lava traps with a low chance of player's survival.
- Great rewards are to be expected, mostly diamond equipment, rare ores, and some trash too.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings