Credits: The WTFverse
- Experience survival in the post-apocalyptic world.
- Explore naturally generated wastelands, featuring several new biomes.
- Fight with giant insects: Cockroaches, Wasteland Crawlers, Horn Flies, Cave Crawlers, Tube Worms, Scorpions, and the Blood Wings.
Even in Wastelands, there are several biomes to stroll by. The first one and the most basic is a land covered in dead grass and trees. Here and there will be the ruins of the old buildings.
Scorched Lands has fallen victim to raging fires. Burned landscapes look depressing for an eye of unprepared. The land is also a home for some nasty creatures, like giant cockroaches. And specifically in that region - is where you can find Bloodstone and Scorched grass blocks.
Wastelands is a post-apocalyptic survival addition to the Minecraft PE 1.17.30, which is set in the world after the nuclear war.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply