- Pillar bench - a new table for crafting pillars.
- Pillars - 59 variants of blocks from different materials. You can change the orientation of the block by looking down, upwards or in the middle while placing a block.
- Metal mesh - can be made from different materials, to craft put a metal block in a Stonecutter.
- Table-saw - used for Lattice crafting.
- Lattice - is made of wooden planks and sticks on a Table-saw.
- Roof tiles - an alternative for a classic wooden roof in Minecraft. 16 different colorful variants will be available for your needs.
- Linking table - used for chain crafting.
- Chains - there are two types of chain sizes. Can be made from Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Lapis lazuli, Redstone, and Netherite.
- Framed windows - looks more realistic and comfy thanks to the wooden frame. Windows can be opened up and closed.
- Shelves & Drawers - great furniture for a kitchen or a cabinet.
- Cupboards - can be opened up.
- Log stacks - store your wood effectively.
- Wooden supports
- Fiber press - used in crafting bamboo and paper decorations.
- Shoji screen - a traditional eastern thin walls from wood and paper.
- Tatami mat - an eastern floor made from bamboo.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings