How to get furniture in MCPE:
- First you need to get a Box and place it, it has a yellow color and replaces Shulker, then you need to take one of the following items from the Creative inventory and tap on the box using it - that will transform a box into furniture.
- Box (Purple Shulker) – Used to unbox the furniture.
- Computer (Black Shulker) – Decoration only.
- Statue (White Shulker) – Decoration, can be named using name tag.
- Radio (Red Shulker) – Make a long press, while holding Gold Ingot, until "Play" button shows up, to play a song.
- Table (Orange Shulker) – Drop items on it to store them, then long press on it to reach the items.
- Chair (Yellow Shulker) – Sittable.
- Fridge (Green Shulker) – You can store food here.
- Coffee Table (Lime Shulker) – Drop items on it to store them, then long press on it to reach the items.
- Stool (Blue Shulker) – Sittable.
- Blender (Cyan Shulker) – Blend apples, melons, potatoes and carrots into potions.
- BBQ Grill (Light Blue Shulker) – Instantly fry's raw fish and meat.
- Safe / Vault (Magenta Shulker) – Place your valuable items here.
- Bin (Pink Shulker) – Throw garbage into it, don't litter with blocks.
- Bathtub (Gray Shulker) – You can take a bath. First, you need to fill it up, use Soap (Light Gray Dye) to add some liquid and then have a seat. You can empty the bathtub by long pressing on it with an empty bucket.
- Toilet (Brown Shulker) – Sittable.
This is a box that contains furniture, you just need to place it anywhere and unpack to get a table, fridge, computer or whatever you want - use special items from the creative inventory to do that. When you place a furniture, it can sometimes teleport in a random direction, it happens due to the specifics of the shulker behavior.
There are enough items to completely furnish: bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom. The best part about this mod is that it can be installed on either iOS, Android and Win 10 devices.
How to install addons:
- Download ES File Explorer
- Using ES File Explorer go to the Downloads folder on your device
- Find .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down into Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply