Aim and tap to open a blue portal - the second tap opens up an orange portal. Look directly up from the first-person mode and tap to switch to Black Hole mode. Black Hole sucks in entities and eventually kills them.
Hold Portal Gun, look directly down, and shoot to switch to Gravity Gun. You can move blocks in the air and throw them using this gun.
Here's the list of supported blocks:
- Grass Block
- Redstone Block
Rick's portal gun crafting recipe.
Potato Gun - can open portals and move blocks.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Gravity Gun, Black Hole gun.