What are Waifus for?
They are eye-candy foremost, but also good fighters. Make friends with a few of them, and you will have the most powerful Kawaii army ever. The power level of every Waifu differs. However, you can slightly upgrade their base stats by equipping them with Attack Prism or Life Prism. If Waifu goes low on health, you can feed them with food to restore it. When Waifu dies, it leaves the soul, which can be used for their revival. Put the soul of the fallen one into Revitalizing Mirror to bring it back to life.
Waifu is tamed by giving them Poppy, Cookies, or Apples in uncertain quantities. It can cost you a few Apples or a dozen, depending on the character's rarity.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental" game features in the world settings
Reason: More Waifus